Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Datura in paperback and Circle of Stones report

I got notification today from Ruby Sara, the editor of Datura, that the anthology is now available in paperback. This is a much more affordable edition than the hardbound, of which only a few copies remain. The book contains two of my poems and an essay.


The book can be ordered from Scarlet Imprint.

I've had the reprint of Circle of Stones on hold, awaiting a much improved pronunciation guide for the Irish and Gaelic in the text, and that has now been finished. I should be able to get the text back to my publisher within the next week or so for layout. The projected publication date is May of 2012. When the reprint goes live, I'll be removing the original PDF edition from my website. I will keep everyone updated on the progress of the reprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment