Sunday, July 11, 2010

OBOD Druid Retreat in September

My friends in the Circle of Coll, a local Seattle OBOD group, have asked me to come and teach a workshop at their festival this September out on Anderson Island, in Puget Sound. I agreed, and will be doing a workshop on the three cauldrons, much like the one I taught at Eight Winds a few weeks ago.

There's still time to register if you'd like to go. You can find the information here. Anderson Island is a small island only reachable by ferry. I haven't been there yet but am looking forward to it. It will be a camping festival with a small group and it should be a lot of fun. The retreat will run over the weekend of September 17-19th and my workshop will be on Saturday afternoon.

I had a great time with the ADF folks down at Eight Winds this year. The folks in Sacramento have asked me to come down and visit and I'll try to make it down there this fall sometime if at all possible. I wrote up a few bits over on my LJ about the Eight Winds festival, including some photos from the event. The weather down in the Columbia Gorge was fantastic -- it was the first real summer weather I've had all year. There was sun and warmth and the company and conversations were wonderful. I've been invited to go back again next year when the festival is being held in Tahoe and I've already said I'll be attending. More on that next spring when the event planning is further along.

No comments:

Post a Comment